CHEFistry Affiliate Program
The CHEFistry Affiliate Program gives you an opportunity to earn while you refer people to us. This program will be in effect from 01Aug2020. We would like to thank you for each referral you generate for us and as an appreciation we would like to reward you with cash incentives.
These Terms and Conditions (the “Affiliate Agreement“) govern the Affiliate Program that is made available by PAB Smart Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (“CHEFistry”, “we” or “us“). These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between CHEFistry and the individual or entity who participates in the Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate“, or “you“).
Please read this agreement carefully as it represents a legally binding agreement between you and CHEFistry. By submitting your application and by your use of the Affiliate Program, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Affiliate Agreement. CHEFistry may terminate your Affiliate Account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Affiliate Agreement, for conduct that CHEFistry believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Affiliate Program is harmful to any other party.
- HomeChef Joining
- Plan A: 10% of Annual Fees
- Plan B: 10% of Quarterly Fees
- HeadChef Joining
- 10% of Annual Fees
Terms & Conditions:
- For you to be recognized as an Affiliate Partner, you will have to be registered with us. Click on this link
- Fill up an online Affiliate Partner application and submit the relevant details.
- You can start attending our regular webinars and online events to understand the system better and start pitching the same to your contact sphere.
- Start referring, the prospective HomeChef or HeadChef for our webinars or any other events.
- Every person who signs up as a HomeChef / HeadChef will have to mention your Name / Mobile No in his application form.
- Thus, you will have to ensure that the HomeChef / HeadChef enters your details at the time of registration.
- The details entered by the HomeChef / HeadChef in the Application Form will be termed as final and cash incentive will be given to the concerned person.
- If the details are not mentioned, we will be unable to process your incentive.
- The incentives will be paid by 10th of every month.
- Payment will be made against a valid invoice issued by the Affiliate using the invoice generation and submission tool located in the Affiliate Dashboard. The Affiliate is responsible for providing CHEFistry with the full and accurate details that are required to remit the Affiliate incentives, and is solely responsible for any delays in payment resulting from its failure to do so.
- Referrals will become void, and any unpaid Affiliate Fees will be forfeited, after 12 calendar months.
- In the event of any activity deemed suspicious by CHEFistry, we may delay the payment of Affiliate incentive by up to 6 calendar months to verify the relevant transactions. CHEFistry reserves the right to recalculate, void, or disqualify any referrals or Affiliate incentive in the event of any fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise illegal activity.
- Referrals for purchases made through CHEFistry promotional or special offers are not eligible for payout.
- CHEFistry hereby grants the Affiliate a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the CHEFistry logos for the sole purpose of promoting our service within the context of the Affiliate Program. This license will expire upon termination of the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program.
- The Affiliate may only display advertisements that contain CHEFistry’s logos or service marks in good taste. The Affiliate may not use CHEFistry’s logos or service marks in a manner that, in CHEFistry’s sole discretion, portrays CHEFistry in negative light.
- The Affiliate will be solely responsible for its own marketing activities. All marketing activities must be professional and in full compliance with all applicable laws.
- CHEFistry may, without prior notice, require the Affiliate to remove or modify any advertisements in CHEFistry’s sole discretion.
- The Affiliate may terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program with immediate effect by giving the other party a written notice of termination.
- CHEFistry reserves the right to terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program at any time for conduct that is in material breach of this Affiliate Agreement or for conduct that CHEFistry, in its sole discretion, deems to be harmful to its business or any third party.
- Upon termination, the Affiliate will lose access to its Affiliate Dashboard and will forfeit all potential or unpaid Affiliate Fees.
- CHEFistry and the Affiliate are independent contractors. Nothing in this Affiliate Agreement will create any partnership, employment, representative, agency, or joint venture relationship between the parties. The Affiliate has no authority to act on CHEFistry’s behalf.
- The Affiliate Program is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the use of the Affiliate Program is at the Affiliate’s own risk. CHEFistry makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Affiliate Program, or any service or information provided through the Affiliate Program.
- CHEFistry is not responsible for any damages, injury or economic loss arising from the use of Affiliate Program. Should any part of the Affiliate Program cause damage or inconvenience to the Affiliate or anyone claiming through the Affiliate, the Affiliate assumes responsibility and the entire cost for them.
- The Affiliate will indemnify and hold harmless CHEFistry, its directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and third parties from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, settlements, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable related expenses, legal fees, costs of investigation) arising out of or relating to the Affiliate’s or any third party’s operations or use of the Affiliate Program.
- CHEFistry may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Affiliate Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Affiliates upon posting of the modified Affiliate Agreement to this web address: https://CHEFistry.in. The Affiliate is responsible for reading this document from time to time to ensure that its use of the Affiliate Program remains in compliance with this Affiliate Agreement.
- If any modification is unacceptable to the Affiliate, its sole recourse shall be to terminate this Affiliate Agreement. The Affiliate’s continued participation in the Affiliate Program will constitute binding acceptance of such modifications.
- The Affiliate warrants and represents that it is over the age of 20 and is qualified to enter into this Affiliate Agreement.
- The Affiliate warrants and represents that its actions and its participation in the Affiliate Program is in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and any requirements of governmental authority at all times. CHEFistry reserves the right to terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program if CHEFistry determines, in its sole discretion, that the Affiliate’s actions or its participation in the Affiliate Program is in violation of any laws, rules, regulations, or any requirements of governmental authority.
- This Affiliate Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between CHEFistry and the Affiliate. This Affiliate Agreement supersedes any other contracts or understandings between the parties hereto and neither party shall be bound by any statements or representations that are not embodied in this Agreement.
- Incase of dispute, CHEFistry’s decision will be final and binding on all the parties.
- Any dispute arising in relation to this Affiliate Agreement shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.